Screenshot by PC Invasion
Gwerm Mansion is a location that you simply’ll go to throughout Act 1 in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Whereas it’s a part of a job from one in all your companions, there’s one explicit space that you simply gained’t have the ability to enter simply but because it’s sealed by a magical barrier. Right here’s our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous information that will help you open the Gwerm Mansion locked door as a part of Camellia’s companion quest.
Word: For extra data, try our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous guides and options hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this information accommodates spoilers.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Tips on how to open the Gwerm Mansion locked door
There was once an early-game methodology to go by the Gwerm Mansion locked door in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Again then, it concerned discovering Dimension Door scrolls, and teleporting to the second-floor room behind it. Nevertheless, that’s been patched, so your solely recourse is to progress by the marketing campaign whereas being attentive to Camellia’s standing. Principally, Camellia is a bloodthirsty serial killer. You’ll notice this while you’re doing her companion quests all through the marketing campaign.
You could have just a few targets:
- Maintain Camellia in your celebration for the whole thing of the sport.
- When offered with the choice to assault her, don’t try this since that results in her dying.
- In her Act 3 companion quest, A Noble Intent, don’t inform Anevia that the killer is within the basement. Doing so will trigger her to kill Camellia.
- Full her Act 4 companion quest – What’s Your Coronary heart’s Need?
- Lastly, while you attain Act 5, do a little bit of adventuring, returning to Drezen Citadel once in a while till Camellia approaches you. She’ll let you know that she needs to return to the manor for The Remaining drop sidequest.
Journey again to Kenabres which is all the way in which south of Drezen and ensure Camellia is in your celebration. The Kenabres map structure is completely different, however you’ll be able to nonetheless click on on Gwerm Mansion to make your method there.
Inside, the servant will say that solely your character and Camellia can advance additional. Go to the second flooring and also you’ll discover that the magical barrier is gone. For now, simply progress the search usually. You’ll be able to determine on what to do with Horgus Gwerm, in addition to the household’s servants.
In any case, you must have the ability to open the Gwerm Mansion locked door in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous since there’s no extra barrier. Verify the small room right here for a container that has the Voracious Spirit necklace. It grants stacking bonuses at any time when the wearer lands a killing blow, lasting till the following relaxation:
- +10 momentary HP (max of fifty HP).
- +1 bonus AC (max of 5 AC).
- +1 bonus Fortitude saving throw (max of 5).
- +1 bonus Will saving throw (max of 5).
The very last thing you’ll discover is that Camellia’s previous necklace can now be unequipped. This enables her to put on a unique kind of amulet, if ever you want to maintain her round regardless of her crimes.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is on the market by way of Steam.