Braingle’s Every day Trivia Quiz for Nov 27, 2022
A Music Quiz : These are among the Christmas songs you could have discovered as a toddler. How a lot do you bear in mind from them?
1. When "I noticed mommy kissing Santa Claus", the place was he?
2. Within the music "Jingle Bells", what do they journey?
3. What music has Santa going "Down by way of the chimney with a number of toys / All for the little ones Christmas joys"?
4. What music (speaking to Santa) says, "Down the chimney broad and black, / Along with your pack you may creep"?
5. "On the fifth day of Christmas, my real love despatched to me 5 _____ _____."
6. Full these lyrics: "Right here comes Santa Claus / Right here comes Santa Claus / Proper down _____."
7. Within the music "Santa Claus Is Coming To City", how does Santa "discover out who’s naughty or good"?
8. Which of those characters will "go down in historical past"?
9. Which of those characters "is a fairy story, they are saying"?
10. In response to "Winter Wonderland", "Within the meadow we are able to construct a snowman / ____."
11. Full these lyrics: "All I need for Christmas is ____ / Then I may want you ‘Merry Christmas.’"
12. Within the music "Nuttin’ For Christmas", which of the next did the kid NOT do?
Take the Quiz at Braingle.com