Epic Video games is releasing one other replace for battle royale hit Fortnite, with the full patch notes for model 23.30 revealing an entire bunch of latest content material for gamers to take pleasure in.
Before everything, after all, come new crossovers – the sport’s bread and butter. Geralt of Rivia, star of the Witcher franchise, lastly makes his look in Fortnite. Anime followers may rejoice, for extra Dragon Ball content material has arrived as nicely.
The builders have additionally rolled again a controversial change round Weekly Quests, which had the group up in arms – a protest that resulted in success, not less than briefly.
With Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 slated to finish in March 2023, we’re getting into the ultimate stretch for updates within the present season.
Fortnite v23.30 replace: patch notes
The Witcher’s Geralt arrives in Fortnite
We already knew that Geralt of Rivia, the mighty witcher, would arrive in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1’s battle cross, however to this point gamers have been unable to unlock this highly-anticipated pores and skin. Although the battle cross formally states that Geralt will probably be accessible from February 7, 2023, the early unlocking of fashionable gadgets is nothing new.
To unlock Geralt in Fortnite, you’ll want to purchase the battle cross and full just a few quests. Extra rewards will unlock within the coming weeks, which can embody an alternate model for the outfit that’s impressed by Henry Cavill’s look as Geralt in Netflix’ The Witcher sequence.
Dragon Ball returns to Fortnite
After a highly regarded first crossover with Dragon Ball, Fortnite brings the anime sequence again for an additional spherical of creating some cash collectively – this time, Dragon Ball Tremendous would be the focus.
Scroll to Proceed
Piccolo and Son Gohan are featured as skins, whereas the Kamehameha, Nimbus Cloud, and Dragon Ball Journey Island return from the earlier collaboration. You’ll additionally have the ability to full some Dragon Ball-themed quests to earn extra rewards such because the Gohan Beast.
Epic rolls again modifications to Weekly Quests
A earlier choice by Epic Video games to have Weekly Quests expire every week when a brand new set of challenges was revealed turned out to be fairly unpopular among the many group, because it was seen as a solution to cut back the quantity of XP gamers might earn.
Seeing the outrage this has prompted, the studio confirmed that the system will keep because it was, with all Weekly Quests remaining accessible till the top of the continued season:
“From v23.30 and onwards, Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 1 Weekly Quests will now not expire after every week. They are going to stay till the top of Season, which means gamers can full a set of Weekly Quests anytime till Chapter 4 Season 1’s finish date.”
New Actuality Augments in Fortnite
Replace 23.30 added the next Actuality Augments to the sport:
- Shadow Striker: Turn out to be capable of finding Shadow Bombs from containers.
- Rift-jector Seat: Anytime your defend breaks, you’ll rift into the sky after a brief delay.
- Icy Slide: Acquire a short icy velocity enhance briefly after sliding.
- Harvester: Foliage you destroy will drop Huge Bush Bombs and forageables. Additionally will increase the effectiveness of consuming forageables.
- Mythic Munition: Receive a Mythic Pistol.
Bug fixes and different updates
- Extra The Child LAROI cosmetics will turn out to be accessible within the cease.
- Wind currents will probably be disabled in Battle Royale/Zero Construct all through v23.30.
- The Forecast Actuality Increase has been adjusted to solely present the subsequent three Storm circles after being chosen, as a substitute of exhibiting all future Storm circles.
- The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) gadgets are usually not included in aggressive playlists.
- The Rift-jector Seat Actuality Increase shouldn’t be included in aggressive playlists.
- FNCS Main 1 begins on February 2, 2023.
- The Guardian Defend now blocks Deku’s Smash capability.
- Mounted the problem that prompted us to disable the Occasion Time Actuality Increase. This Actuality Increase is now re-enabled.
- Mounted some movement-related bugs.
- Gamers who personal the Battle Go and have unlocked the Noble Shroud Again Bling previous to v23.20 will now obtain the Again Bling.
- Physics on the Joni the Crimson Outfit’s cape at the moment are behaving accurately.
- The helmet on the Battle Hound and Molten Battle Hound Outfits now not seems sideways.
- Gamers can once more Emote after a Victory Royale.
- Gamers now not take fall harm when sliding and utilizing the Shockwave Hammer.
- On contact units, the Falcon Scout now not goes up or down with out gamers touching any button.
For extra on Epic Video games’ beloved battle royale recreation, take a look at one of the best Fortnite skins to seek out your new favourite.