2D single-screen old-school infused arcade-style expertise Donut Dodo from Flynn’s Arcade and pixel.video games is releasing subsequent week on Nintendo Change on December 1st. Come test it out!
Able to prime the excessive rating desk?
Powerful as nails and no continues, do you may have what it takes?
Donut Dodo is a light-hearted arcade sport, paying homage to the beloved classics from the early 80’s that we nonetheless cherish to this very day. You play as Baker Billy Burns, who has to run, bounce, and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his bunch of clueless minions. Your aim is to gather all donuts in every stage, in the absolute best time!
Will you prime the excessive rating desk right now?
Come and be a part of the enjoyable!
It’s 1983, solely higher!
Donut Dodo Options:
– 5 single-screen ranges plus a bonus stage, every with their distinct sport mechanics
– extremely tight controls (no low cost deaths) for frantic single-player arcade gameplay
– old-school display ratio and pixel excellent graphics with a 16-color palette
– an authentic chiptune soundtrack by the very proficient CosmicGem
– worldwide leaderboards, restricted to 3-character initials, arcade type!
We’ll be engaged on a overview for Donut Dodo from Flynn’s Arcade and pixel.video games, so be sure you stick round at PS4Blog.internet!