Genji set is the endgame armor in Disaster Core: Last Fantasy 7 Reunion, which consists of 4 items: Genji Helm, Genji Armor, Genji Protect, and Genji Glove. All 4 items might be discovered individually in numerous missions of the sport.
Our information will give you tips about the right way to get the Genji set in Disaster Core: Last Fantasy 7 Reunion.
How one can Get the Genji Set in Disaster Core
How one can Get the Genji Helm
- Impact 1: MP and AP prices are nullified.
- Impact 2: Applies the Libra impact to wearer.
You need to discover out the deal with of the Community Store Shade retailer to get the Genji Helm, which is the one retailer within the recreation that sells this piece of armor. Here is the right way to unlock this store:
- Begin mission “9-5-4: Irregular Energy“.
- Open all 9 treasure chests inside this mission.
- One of many random chests will comprise the deal with to Community Store Shade retailer.
As soon as you’ve got unlocked the placement of the store, it is possible for you to to buy the Genji Helm for 1,000,000 Gil.
How one can Get the Genji Armor
- Impact 1: Units max HP restrict to 99,999.
- Impact 2: Retains Endure and Regen results energetic.
The Genji Armor piece unlocks routinely as a reward for amassing all DMWs within the recreation.
If you have not bought all of the DMWs by the tip of your gameplay, then you’ll have to return and discover the remainder of DMWs with the intention to unlock this piece of armor.
How one can Get the Genji Protect
- Impact 1: Retains Barrier and MBarrier results energetic.
- Impact 2: Immunity to all component assaults.
- Impact 3: Nullifies all standing results.
Gamers can get the Genji Protect by defeating the Magic Pot boss through the mission “7-6-6: The Decided Recruiter“.
Notice that this boss will use plenty of assaults with Cease and Stun standing results, so convey alongside the next gadgets to forestall these results from occurring:
- Aegis Armlet.
- Chocobo Armlet.
- Ribbon/Tremendous Ribbon.
How one can Get the Genji Glove
- Impact 1: Units max harm dealt to enemy at 99,999.
- Impact 2: Retains Crucial impact energetic.
That is the best piece of Genji set to get within the recreation, as it may be merely discovered inside one of many six treasure chests throughout mission “9-6-4: Biomechanical Threats“.
That is the whole lot you should know on the right way to get the Genji set in Disaster Core: Last Fantasy 7 Reunion, and keep tuned for extra associated Disaster Core Reunion guides.
Picture by way of Sq. Enix