Quests are an enormous a part of any role-playing recreation. They’re wanted for character development, however generally quests should be extra exact, so gamers don’t get caught on them. The Battle of Revenge quest for Genshin Affect is one in every of these complicated quests. In case you’re caught and questioning begin the hunt, we now have you coated. Right here’s unlock and full the Battle of Revenge Quest in Genshin Affect.
unlock the Battle of Revenge Quest in Genshin Affect
The Battle of Revenge quest will solely be obtainable while you end a day by day fee named An Artwork to be Honed. The issue is that day by day commissions are random, so that you should be fortunate to unlock the hunt.
When you get the An Artwork to be Honed quest, Asakura, a guard in Inazuma, will ask you to spar with him. Defeat him and look ahead to a couple of in-game days after which speak to him. When you’re accomplished speaking to him, Battle for Revenge quests will likely be obtainable.
end the battle
Right here’s end the Battle of Revenge quest:
- Speak to Asakura: Return to Asakura in Inazuma. You’ll find him within the southern a part of the palace. You’d see that there’s one thing completely different in his character. It’s as a result of a Kairagi stole Asakura’s weapon, and he’ll ask you to deliver it again when you speak to him.
- Defeat the Kairagi: Asakura will ask you to go to a location and defeat a Kairagi to get clues about his weapon’s location. When you defeat a Kairagi, they are going to inform you the place to search out Asakura’s weapon.
- Hunt the Kairagi’s Camp: After beating the Kairagi, it should inform you that yow will discover Asakura’s weapon of their camp, the place it’s hidden.
- Defeat the Kairagis within the camp: While you arrive, you will note a number of Kairagi minions. All it’s essential do is defeat them.
- Return Asakura: All it’s essential do now could be return to Asakura and end the hunt. After the speak, you’ll get 20 Status on the Kamisato Property.
Tip: Kairagi’s are very elusive opponents. They may maintain dashing out and in of the battle, and it’ll take time should you hunt them one after the other. The easiest way to defeat them is to nook them after which use some AoE abilities to complete them rapidly.