Participant First Video games has launched the MultiVersus replace 2.1 patch notes, which other than including Marvin the Martian as a playable character, additionally comes full of character balancing and bug fixes.
Associated Content material – Sony PS5 Full Information – Every part Defined About PlayStation 5 For New House owners In 2022
New Character – Marvin the Martian
- Whereas there are solely minor adjustments/fixes this patch. In a future patch, we’re bug fixes and bigger fight system adjustments.
- Bug Repair: Reindog disconnect crash on PS4 consoles.
- Bug Repair: Fastened a problem the place the Spectator might trigger lag for gamers being spectated.
- Bug Repair – Betrayal signature perk enraged buff will apply 3x weakened stacks as outlined within the earlier patch notes
- Bug Repair – Batman’s hurtboxes whereas gliding are higher aligned with the z-axis
- Bug Repair – Bouncerang signature perk weakened stacks mounted to 3x as outlined within the earlier patch notes
- Grounded Aspect Particular:
- Allies enraged by aspect particular will apply 3x stacks of weakened down from 5x
- Change additionally applies to the projectile spawned by the Lingering Love signature perk
- Bug Repair – (Fern Pores and skin): BMO VO strains added to BMO summon.
- Grounded Aspect Particular: Knockback angle adjusted to be extra vertical to forestall repeated floor bounce.
- Aerial Down Assault (No Ball – On-line Solely): Pushed knockback angle to be extra horizontal to assist tackle some infinite looping combos.
- Aerial / Grounded Impartial Particular:
- Set cooldown in order that it’s a “Static Cooldown” and is not affected by cooldown discount perks/talents.
- Elevated cooldown to 18 seconds from 14 seconds.
- Bug Repair: Enemies with a projectile block buff and are teleported by Rick’s portal will not have their hitstun eliminated upon exiting the portal.
- Bug Repair (Evil Morty Pores and skin): Fastened a problem the place Evil Morty’s Victory animation would play at low framerate.
- Aerial / Grounded Down Particular: Set cooldown in order that it’s a “Static Cooldown” and is not affected by cooldown discount perks/talents.
- Bug Repair (Aerial / Grounded Aspect Particular) -Fastened a bug that will trigger Stripe to teleport to his final hit goal.
- Aerial / Grounded Impartial Particular – Ice breath is now restricted by a useful resource meter
- We felt this alteration was essential to forestall exceedingly passive infinite-Ice-Breath tenting.
- Word: Ice breath has increased ammo when taking part in on-line. The subsequent patch could have offline’s ammo elevated to match on-line.
- Bug Repair – Fastened a problem the place “Sass” bubbles weren’t colliding with terrain.
- Aerial Aspect Particular – Touchdown cancel window pushed to later to forestall with the ability to immediately assault with one other transfer.
[Source – Dexerto]